Info to get on the modpack:
- You need Technic Launcher to play this pack. Download it.
- The modpack is located at Technic's Site or you can search in the launcher itself with: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/toxic-chilli-soup
- Also, added now. Clicking on the OFFICIAL SERVER button now connects you to the server directly.
- Server IP address with port: crazycraft.chilliserver.com:41000
- It's name is now Toxic Chilli Soup
- If you have the old version please delete the folder as this is something different.
If you are having trouble getting it to run, please post here:
- Help Thread
- A decent bit of RAM is needed for this pack to run. (I would say for CC3: 2GB or so is enough but for this pack a little more is needed).
- To increase the RAM click Launcher Settings and navigate to Java Settings. In there it has a drop down box to increase the RAM. If the RAM in that box can't increase the 2 normal problems are A) Your java is not up to date. Please update and B) Your PC itself does not have enough RAM (Most people probably don't have the second problem, that's mostly an older computer problem as most computers now-a-days have enough stock). On my older laptop, it has 4GB RAM, I've allowed Toxic to use 2.5 in the launcher settings and it still crashes with certain things.
- If it stops at stage 2/7 while loading, the fix is more RAM.
What we are currently looking for:
- Reviews of what's there so far. (What you like, what you don't like, etc...)
- You can put your review here please: Thread
- Name suggestions of the pack (Please be sure to check that it's not taken by something else.)
- Maybe even a few suggestions for custom loot, such as an originally named item with special stats.
(As I think of things to add to this, I'll edit) (Trying to clear up everything a little)
@MACMAN @GoddessTea @Purplegirl @DragonRaiderII @SH1FT