About the Get Help category

Has something gone wrong ? I am sure we can help. Please use this area to request help.

i need help with this question

I Need help!! I was white listed to the server and it says i need to be white listed!

I cant join the crazy craft 3 vanilla server

Server just crashes and can u guys make me so i spawn at the spawn PLZ

i have the server on my mincraft server but i try to join and it is saying server is now whitelisted and i am loged in to my acount on chilliservers.

in CrazyCraft I Cant Craft Wood Any Type of Wood I try 2 get wood planks out of when I click on it or shift click it gives me nothing and takes away Logs Y? Is this Happening Pls Help!!! vinalla and NobackUpPlans

can i get a white list my ign is redpanda_2007

hey Macman i cant get on the toxic chilli soup server because it says i need forge. since i use the launcher to play the modpack i dont know what to do. please help!

i have bean raided
plis help

this is the second time

my username is odinandre04

can u plis repl:confused::confused:y

no thay have raided oss for the 3 time

The server crashed and I lost everything in my inventory. I had a lot of valuables in there and I really need it back.

I need help logging in for the first time. I’ve purchased the full Minecraft, and have downloaded Void Launcher, but when I try to play Crazy Craft, it keeps saying that my login info isn’t correct, but when I go to the Minecraft login, it works fine.

I’ve tried changing my password, but there’s always a CAPTCHA that I can’t fill out because it’s always loading, so I can’t successfully change my password.

Help me, please!!!:frowning_face: